I have a network of brokers where some brokers will be part of a core
service and some will reside on edge installs. The core service brokers
will be able to freely pass messages around. However, the brokers at
the edges will be connecting via a network connector using a user that
won't be very privileged. In my testing, that network connector fails
because even though the user is valid, there are other queues (for example)
that exist I don't want it to have access to, but it's still trying to read
from them. Any suggestions? Do I need to restrict access to certain
advisory subscriptions?

Chris