More on the issue. I'm noticing that if I don't attempt to reply to
messages that the messages will be consumed just fine, however, as soon as
I try to reply to a message, if the temp queue doesn't exist, something is
causing that message to not get acknowledged. I'm catching all exception. I
also started noticing that after an attempt to send to a non-existent temp
queue, that the producer send() method started to hang indefinitely. The
usage limits are set very high so I don't it was that because I also have
the sendFailIfNoSpace set to true.