On Tue, 2012-05-08 at 04:55 -0700, dcheckoway wrote:
> Thank you!!
>
> I'm wondering if anybody can comment on whether KahaDB has been sped up in
> 5.6.0?
>
> In particular I found this:
> which apparently was resolved by:
>
> ...but neither of those tickets mentions a resolution, or anything about
> KahaDB's performance being improved.  Just curious if KahaDB performance
> has been changed significantly in 5.6.0 when compared to 5.5.0 (or prior).
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

There are several areas in 5.6 where performance has been improved.  If
you use Durable Subscribers you should see a very big performance
increase for sure.  Its hard to say since everyone's use case is
different though, the best way to find out is to download the new
release and take it for a spin.