Hi Martin,
that will be problematic because it will lead to a clash of clientids
used by the network connectors.
In your current setup on 5.5.0, can you inspect (on central) the
client id of some of the connected satellite networkConnectors and
post them. I want to understand how they are currently unique.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com