Yes, if you're trying to sequentially produce to the list of destinations,
and a producer blocks because the dest it's trying to write to is full,
your whole processing will block. On the other hand, you can set options to
not block the producer and instead send an exception if the destination is
full. That way you can catch the exception for that producer, and continue
on (and possibly re-send at a later point):

See here and the "sendFailIfNoSpace" config option:

http://activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html