Hi!
I have a customer that is intent on using WCF for everything and I want to
provide an example of both using the "native" NMS API and using NMS.WCF
bindings for comparison.  I have never used the NMS.WCF bindings before  and
I cannot even find a "hello world" example anywhere.  There aren't even any
nunit test in the source folder. (Actually, I haven't used WCF much either
except for simple web services)
Does anyone in the community be willing to contrbute a simple pub-sub
example that uses the WCF.NMS bindings?  I can create some unit tests to
contribute to the community.
Cheers!
 - Mike