Hi,

I have been trying to configure Apollo to use Active Directory through LDAP
for authentication and group membership, much like the default file-based
configuration works.

I managed to configure authentication using
com.sun.security.auth.module.LdapLoginModule, but I'm missing group
membership and I don't see how to configure that module so it knows what to
do.

org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule has options for querying the groups
but I haven't been able to get it to talk to Active Directory.

So the questions are:

- Is org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule the right LoginModule to use
for LDAP in Apollo?

- Are there other LoginModules better suited for this?

Thanks!