Thanks chris, in fact I know what these metrics mean.
Here I just want to make sure the consequence of my use case where
my consumer only receives messages but not ack them at all(via the
client acknowledge model).Because the broker need track the messages
that are dispatched to the consumer and not acked by the consumer all
the time so the dispatched queue size keeps increasing.
When lots of messages(supposing there are many pending messages
for dispatch) are dispatched to the consumer the memory consumption
in the broker will exceed the memory limit of the queue at last, the dispatch
job will pause for waiting for available memory space.

Hope someone can correct my judgement.
Thanks,
SuoNayi