Adding to that,
I am able to create more than one queue with a for loop around session,
destination.. like bwlo code:

                        try {
                                // Create a ConnectionFactory
                                ActiveMQConnectionFactory connectionFactory =
new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory(url);

                                // Create a Connection
                                Connection connection =
connectionFactory.createConnection();
                                connection.start();

                                for(int i = 0; i < 10; i++){
                                        // Create a Session
                                        Session session =
connection.createSession(true,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

                                        // Create the destination (Topic or
Queue)
                                        Destination destination =
session.createQueue("TEST.FOO" + i);
                                        // Create a MessageProducer from the
Session to the Topic or Queue
                                        MessageProducer producer =
session.createProducer(destination);

//producer.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);

                                        // Create a messages
                                        String text = "Hello world! From: " +
Thread.currentThread().getName()
+ " : " + this.hashCode();
                                        TextMessage message =
session.createTextMessage(text);

                                        // Tell the producer to send the message
                                        System.out.println("Sent message: "+
message.hashCode() + " : " +
Thread.currentThread().getName());
                                        producer.send(message);

                                        // Clean up
                                        session.close();
                                }
                                connection.close();
                        }
                        catch (Exception e) {
                                System.out.println("Caught: " + e);
                                e.printStackTrace();
                        }

However I am not sure how the session for different queue will be
distinguished (session and queue association).

Even being a naive with activemq implementation, I am not sure (and doubt)
if the above code is correct.

Please help