My Config does not use cache and set prefetch size to zero (found on other
forums as recommendations)
I don't use topics, so don't play attention to it.

I also searched how to minimize batch message size to keep memory cursor
small, have not found working results. In my case receiving importand
message is critical and it can't wait till next batch query.
amq could check if produced message has higher priority than in cursor's
message list (let's say last message, because it should be kept in priority
order) and if it's true - add it and remove last in queue (which will be
with lower priority). This is just my thoughts.
So what settings could be best ?
Add memory limit on queue?
How to reduce cursor's waiting message amount size?
Performance is not very much important at this point. Consumer is slower
than amq.