Hello,

I've searched around but not found an answer to this.

We are setting the timetolive header on messages and placing them on a
queue. We want this message to be immediately and automatically moved to the
DLQ as soon as it has expired, even though the consumer is not connected.

What we are seeing is that even after the point of expiration, the messages
are still on the queue. Only when the consumer re-connects are all the
messages moved to DLQ but this is not quite what we want as we don't know
how long the consumer will be down for and want to take alternative action.

This this possible somehow?

Thanks in advance and BRegards
Andrew