Hello,

I've tried adding

As first blueprint item in the blueprint xml file as this services provided
by the bundle from mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-osgi/5.8.0

But that doesn't resolve the problem apparently.

And the Broker is only ready about 1.1s later:

Did I correctly implement your suggestion? I've added the filter option
because file-installer also provides an ManagedServiceFactory. And the
availability and activation options I added assuming they would prevent
blueprint from just making proxies before the service is actually available.

At every Karaf start another bundle or bundles fail to start due to the
connection refused message. Sometimes (about 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 times) all
bundles start perfectly.

PS: I agree that using the "waiting" for an OSGI service to be available is
the best approach for a mixed blueprint/spring-beans environment; but was
the Blueprint method for creating a broker deliberately dropped? If yes for
what reason(s)?

Kind regards,

Tom Mercelis