Need some advice on AMQ.
We have a very large java app. One feature of that app is to gather messages
from various places and send them to people. We want to break that
"messaging" feature out of the app. We will do this by using AMQ. On a high
level, how should we design high availability so that our existing app can
call to AMQ for the messaging service and vice versa regardless if it is
inside of our network or not? Should a load balancer (F5, etc..) point to
the AMQ systems? Should a proxy be used? Should we forget about load
balancers and proxies and have our java app connect to the AMQ broker
network? Am I even making sense??
You see, we want to be able to break the messaging service out of our app
and deploy it in the cloud, inside of our own network, in two clouds, in
both our internal network AND public cloud, etc... for high availability.