Get this error on the following line of code:

IConnectionFactory factory = new NMSConnectionFactory(connectUri);

Error:

No IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection URI:
activemq:tcp://localhost:25055?wireFormat.tightEncodingEnabled=true&jms.useAsyncSend=true&jms.useCompression=true

I understand I need to add a reference to the Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll to the
executable and that does solve the problem, however, I am implementing this
in a C# Assembly that is exposed as a COM object. C++ clients are calling
into this COM object and obviously can't add a reference to the
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll.

I've googled around and found that there is some random
nmsprovider.activemq.config file which may or may not be obsolete, but it
seems like the only example I found is pointing to the
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll.

Is there anyway to make this work without having to add a ref to the EXE
since that is not possible in the COM case.