Is there a way to bind the queues with Topics based on a property in message
header to filter the messages I need to get.

For example:

1. I have two topics named request and response.
2. I'm getting messages to topic request with a header property with
destinations as X and Y
3. I need to bind request.X and request.Y to topic request to filter and
persist messages in these queues.

However in response I'll simply post the messages  to topic as I have many
consumers who needs to kept posted for all messages in the topic. However I
need to filter and persist them depending upon the header property stamped
in them.