I'm also suspecting it is a network issue, as I surmise you are by
    the questions you ask.  But my strength is programming, not
    sysadmin.  So I want to answer your questions, but don't know the
    RedHat tricks or tools to determine the answers.  Can you hold my
    hand (figuratively) as to how I can find out if the info is getting
    blocked?

    Mark

    On 5/13/2013 2:04 PM, ceposta [via