I would LOVE to help you help me!  But I have no idea how to go
    about making a test case.  If you could drop some hints in this
    regard, I might be able to produce one.

    My ActiveMQ issues seem to be related to network slowness, which we
    are diagnosing separately.  Or maybe it is the other way around,
    where ActiveMQ problems are causing network sluggishness.  Either
    way, there seems to be a correlation, except that when network
    responsiveness improves, ActiveMQ does not.

    The problem I'm having with AMQ is progressive, which is even more
    puzzling, because we are not adding to the number of messages that
    AMQ has to handle.  Today, we were up to 191 undeleted db-NNN.log
    files in the database directory before I stopped AMQ and deleted
    them.   NNN was up to 451, so 260 files had been cleaned up by
AMQ's
    automatic processes...

    Will log files assist you in helping me?  I have TRACE level
    messages turned on, so they are quite large.

    Mark

    On 5/28/2013 5:22 PM, rajdavies [via