Dear all,

I constuct a distributed business platform based on the message transformation
via ActiveMQ. Most of the time it works fine.
Recently, I found one critical(The broker will shutdown once the following
exception occurred!!!) issues during normally running:
2013-04-14 13:20:21,140 | ERROR | KahaDB failed to store to Journal |
org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.MessageDatabase | ActiveMQ Transport:
tcp:///xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:4875
java.io.SyncFailedException: sync failed
at java.io.FileDescriptor.sync(Native Method)
at
org.apache.kahadb.journal.DataFileAppender.processQueue(DataFileAppender.java:367)
at org.apache.kahadb.journal.DataFileAppender$1.run(DataFileAppender.java:188)
The test client app is normal JMS sender and receiver. Just I want know if it's
a OS or Hardware level error.
I would much appreciate if any help or suggestion!!!

Thanks a lot,
Zhuran Li