Hi ,
I was able to successfully connect between 2 ec2 instances and send and
recieve messages programatically.
Now I have to connect from my local machine to ec2 broker and send and
recieve messages. For this I have assigned Elastic Ip address in ec2 running
instance and with which Network Connection established in duplex mode from
local machine.
I am also able to send message programatically connecting to remote ec2
machine using Elastic Ip but when i try to send message from ec2 instance
through java code I am not able to connect to my local machine. I gave the
current ip address of my local machine as one displayed in the link.
http://checkip.dyndns.com/

But from ec2 instance through java code it says Exception in creating
Connection Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://122.166.150.9:61616.
Reason: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out

Any suggestion to how to connect from ec2 instance. What local ip I should
give to connect from ec2 instance.

Thank you