Exactly what I was looking for!  Thanks!  (I wonder how I didn't
see
    this info well before now...)

    Mark

    On 7/1/2013 10:35 AM, ceposta [via
      ActiveMQ] wrote:

     See these options:

      offlineDurableSubscriberTimeout

      offlineDurableSubscriberTaskSchedule

      http://activemq.apache.org/manage-durable-subscribers.html

      On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 12:06 PM, fenbers < [hidden email] >
      wrote:

        > Greetings!

        > I want ActiveMQ to automatically cleanup (unsubscribe) idle
        subscribers who

        > haven't connected in, say, 3 days.  I couldn't find this in
        the

        > documentation.  Is this possible?  And if so, what
        configuration option is

        > it?

        > Mark

        Nabble.com.

      --
      *Christian Posta*

      http://www.christianposta.com/blog
      twitter: @christianposta

       http://www.christianposta.com/blog

        If you reply to this email, your
          message will be added to the discussion below:

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Purging-of-Idle-Subscribers-tp4668707p4668739.html

        To unsubscribe from Purging of Idle Subscribers, click
          here .
        NAML

mark_fenbers.vcf (360 bytes)
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4668799/0/mark_fenbers.vcf>