Hello, everyone.
I am just a student and I have a few question about using activemq...

1)this url:
             brokerURL = "failover://(discovery:(multicast://default))";
   while using this kind of composite url, will it work just the way I
thought, I mean, it will reconnect and discover another broker if the former
one had been fail??

2)I have these

    <networkConnectors>
                        <networkConnector uri="multicast://default"
name="localhost2_bridge"
networkTTL="2"

decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="true"
conduitSubscriptions="false">

                        </networkConnector>
                </networkConnectors>

and

<transportConnectors>

            <transportConnector name="nio_from_localhost2"
uri="nio://0.0.0.0:61617?maximumConnections=1000&amp;wireformat.maxFrameSize=104857600"

discoveryUri="multicast://default" updateClusterClients="true"

rebalanceClusterClients="true" updateClusterClientsOnRemove="true"/>
        </transportConnectors>

in the xml file of every broker, will these broker work in a way that can be
called load balanced??
I mean, these brokers would have the same number of consumers and the same
number of producers. Is that right. If not, how can I do that??

Thanks a lot.