I am facing a small problem. Names of queues we are using are very big in
length like "com.ibm.biztalk.jnbridge.DataResponse".We have many such big
length named queues. So when we try to move a message sent to ActiveMQ.DLQ
back to our queue having big name length using 'Move' Message action, the
name of our big length queues are not properly visible in the drop down
list. We see partial queue name and dots(...). I checked message.jsp page in
webapps/admin location and found that tag <form:short> is used to render
queue names. To be precise it is - <form:short text="${queues.name}"/>.It
looks like <form:short> is a custom tag. I don't know the correct tag to use
so that we will be able to view the full queue name in the drop down list
box.
Hope someone will be able to help me out in this.

Thanks.
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4668853/screen_shot.png>