Sorry for the delay getting back to you; been on vacation & travelling
quite a bit and got behind on email

Your issue sounds like the perfect use of github issues; report
something's not working & then we can all help trying to figure out
how to fix it. (Its then easy to link the issue with the
commit/version automatically etc).

As it happens someone reported this recently and its been fixed in
snapshot; we should have a distro soon you can try:
https://github.com/hawtio/hawtio/issues/385

for now, try using 1.2-SNAPSHOT and this should hopefully be less noisy.

--
James
-------