I have been all over the internet looking for a sample getting started
Windows .Net project that is not incomplete and filled with syntax errors. I
have pieced together something that compiles and links, but I am getting
what appears to be a common exception on...

Uri connecturi = new Uri("activemq:tcp://activemqhost:61616");
_connectionFactory = new NMSConnectionFactory(connecturi);

"No IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection URI:
activemq:tcp://activemqhost:61616"

Versions:
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ-1.6.0-bin
apache-activemq-5.8.0
Java Runtime: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_20
.Net 2.0
Windows XP SP3

The "nmsprovider-test.config" is in the same directory as the executable.

I have referenced...
Apache.NMS
Apache.NMS.Test
Ionic.Zlib
nunit.framework

I have seen a couple times "you must reference Apache.NMS and
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ". The file Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ does not appear to exist
in "Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ-1.6.0-bin". Where do I get that file?

Any suggestions would be helpful?