Paddy, can you confirm CORS is indeed not allowed with the current
implementation?
I peeked at the code really quick and I don't see anything specific to same
origin policy configurations, but if you confirm it cannot be done
currently, then open a jira and we can get that in there.

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog