Hello,

I am using Apollo MQ *Version: *1.6 with *STOMP 1.2* protocol. I was trying
to send couple of messages in an transactional manner using "BEGIN" and
"COMMIT" stomp commands. This works as expected and all messages get to the
queue correctly but the producers count keeps increasing. Attached
screenshot of the Apollo admin console. The count wont go away even if i
delete the queue. I have to stop the broker and restart for it to reset,
but that is a bad idea for production environment.

These are the set of STOMP commands that get fired in background:

> CONNECT
> login:admin
> passcode:password
> accept-version:1.2
> host:mybroker
>
> BEGIN
> transaction:tx130822113902
>
> SEND
> transaction:tx130822113902
> persistent:true
> destination:/queue/videoQ
>
> {"mymessage":"hello"}
>
> SEND
> transaction:tx130822113902
> persistent:true
> destination:/queue/videoQ
>
> {"mymessage":"bwk2323"}
>
> SEND
> transaction:tx130822113902
> persistent:true
> destination:/queue/videoQ
>
> {"mymessage":"dummy"}
>

> COMMIT
> transaction:tx130822113902
> receipt:0125d425c2b845844c5532dfc4535b72
>
> DISCONNECT

Do you think there is some issue with the code, as it looks pretty straight
forward :-)

Thanks.

*Namrata Patel*

--

*Disclaimer: The information contained in this electronic message and any
addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If