Yes I have also tested it with 20 producers consumers. But still not seeing
any reduction in the number of threads. I have tested NIO with STOMP as well
as JMS producers.

USING(Language)          No. of threads before running producer   No. of
threads after running producers(~20)
STOMP (PYTHON producer)                         63

72
STOMP +NIO(PYTHON producer)                     67

82
TCP(JAVA producer)                                      58

86
NIO(JAVA producer)                                      58

87

Thanks,
Anuj