Hi,
I've looked in the documentation regarding building the Activemq broker from
the source, but the scattered pieces of information I found
(http://activemq.apache.org/building.html,
http://activemq.apache.org/getting-started.html) seems to be a bit outdated.

So, I basically clonned
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq.git, built with with maven
skipping the tests (some tests of snapshot were failing). This seem to
generate all the 5.9.0 shapshot jars but how can I gather the target jars in
a structure equivalent to the activemq unix release tar.gz?

I noticed that I can donwload a bin "snapshot" version at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.9-SNAPSHOT/
but Id like to be able to change the source code and rebuild it before
running.