*Working of Application Currently:* I have written a trigger for a table in
SQL server to trigger a external java application(which is in tomcat server)
through http request whenever there is insertion in that table. I used
xp_cmdshell inside trigger like

Exec xp_cmdshell 'sqlps -command "$http=New-Object system.Net.WebClient;
$http.uploadString(\"http://127.0.0.1:8080/MessageProducer\",\"param1=somevalue
^& param2=thriu\")"'

The java application is written to take the queryString and produce message
in activemq. Finally I get message in activemq whenever there is insertion
in SQL server.

*Working of Application I want: * SQL server is capable of send message
whenever there is update/insert in SQL server, so why should I use java
application as intermediate between SQL server and activemq. Is there a way
to send message from SQL server to activemq? How can I configure SQL server
to push message to activemq?