Hi,

I have questions regarding Discarded messages.

1. I am getting little confused about discarded messages. I searched for
discarded message and got to know that -- In case of slow consumer when we
are using pending message limit strategy, old messages are discarded as new
messages come in.

So Are the ONLY above message are considered as discarded messages, Are
there some other messages also which are discarded from broker, ?
can you please tell me in what scenario message is considered as discarded ?

2. Once a message is expired it is send to DLQ. What happens to the messages
after that ?
Are those messages kept in DLQ for some time and then discarded ?

Thanks,
Sophia