Hi Everyone, I have a message queue named amq570queue, after accumulating 2
million messages it started to slow down. What broker settings do I need to
adjust to fix this issue? I temporarily moved it into a new message queue(in
the same broker) and it is working fine. I initially thought that the kahadb
has reached its size limit that is why it is getting slow. Is there a way to
limit the size of Message Dequeued? Thank you in advance for any inputs.
Regards,