admin/admin

From: b...@fsn.hu [via ActiveMQ]
Date: 2013-10-31 15:58
To: kimmking
Subject: Hawto log in?
Hi,

I must be overlooking something really trivial, because I can't log in
on the new (hawtio) console on a fresh installed activemq 5.9.0 with the
default configs.

The old console is working nicely with the default admin/admin l/p, but
I can't login in with whatever I think hawtio could use as user name and
password from the config files.
I always get a "Failed to log in, Forbidden" message.

I access the web server through an ssh forward of port 8161, if that counts.

What's needed to log in?

Thanks,

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Hawto-log-in-tp4673552.html
To unsubscribe from ActiveMQ - User, click here.
NAML