Hi there,

I am seeing a strange issue. I am using a TransportListener to detect
transport interrupted events and when this happens, I am changing the user
name and password in ActiveMQConnectionFactory as well as in the
ActiveMQConnection.getConnectionInfo() objects (using setUserName and
setPassword methods). My requirement is that everytime broker crashes and
restarts, I want to suppy a different user name and password fields.

These new user name and password are not being sent to the broker upon
restart. Could somebody please help why? Upon restart, the broker is seeing
previous user name and password fields in the connection info objects in
addConnection() method in a plugin. Does the broker persist this
information?

=Sophia=