Hey,

According to my understanding when a message is send, producer sets
expiration time with that message, and after that time if message is not
delivered broker expires that message.
But when producer don't specify any "timetolive" for a message it stays
forever in the broker.
So I want to expire these message using broker.
I checked "timeStampPlugin" for above requirement but i don't want to change
timestamp on each message according to broker's clock.

So I am writing my own plugin for this in which i am expiring message using
"message.setExpiration(expiration)".
So is this the correct way to do it ? will I face any problem if I expire
message this way ? Is there some other way I can expire message ?

Regards,
JohN