I'm using ActiveMQ inside tomcat using the peer transport.  My Tomcat
server.xml has:

<Resource factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
description="JMS Connection Factory"
type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory" auth="Container"
name="jms/ConnectionFactory" brokerName="MyActiveMQBroker"
brokerURL="peer://groupa/broker1?persistent=false"/>

It's working fine, but when I upgraded to ActiveMQ 5.9, I get an ERROR
message in the log on startup:

ERROR .activemq.broker.BrokerService Memory Usage for the Broker (1024 mb)
is more than the maximum available for the JVM: 455 mb - resetting to 70% of
maximum available: 318 mb

My question is, how do I configure the memory usage using the peer
transport?  I know that you can configure memory usage in the XML
configuration, but how can I use that with peer transport?

Thanks,
Mark