Hi!
First of all, Thanks for the support.
I am not really sure how to implement what you said:
I am actively listening to messages:
/consumer.Receive();/
So AFAIK I can't throw an exception up to NMS stack:
Are you suggesting that I listen in event mode? IE:
/consumer.Listener+=new MessageListener(consumer_Listener);/
then I would throw the exception inside the consumer_listener?
what you said about the poison pill... would be done by the NMS stack or
should I send it manually?
BTW: I think what I am trying to do make sense, I am falling into a pitfall?
I wonder if there is a reason because of nack/rollback is not implemented at
message level.
Rgds
JL