From: "darkrwe [via ActiveMQ]" <ml-node+s2283324n4674842...@n4.nabble.com>
To: "mikmela" <mikm...@yahoo.com>
Subject: setting up c++ client app using CMS using SSL client certificate auth
Date: Tue, Nov 26, 2013 4:12 AM

Thank you very much,
What I want to do is I want to create an ActiveMQ cluster.
This cluster will use mutual authentication.(client and broker)
And each activeMQ client should generate own certificate and this certificate
should be signed by an private CA authority that I set it up. This new client
certificate should also be added to broker truststore to provide mutual
authentication.
But the problem is I do not know how to automate this process.
Actually that is the my question.
If you give me a clue that will be gorgeous.
Thank you again.

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/setting-up-c-client-app-using-CMS-using-SSL-client-certificate-auth-tp4664686p4674842.html

To unsubscribe from setting up c++ client app using CMS using SSL client
certificate auth, click here.
NAML