As per my understanding -
Default value for maxInactivityDuration
is 30 Seconds(30000 milliseconds).
So even if you are not setting any value explicitly from client side, by
default 30 seconds would be considered for client side. And as you said,
you are setting 120 seconds from broker side. Then in that case it will
calculate minimum of both sides which is 30 seconds for the client. Hence
effective maxInactivityDuration
for the connection would be 30 seconds.

So if you want to have maxInactivityDuration
 as 120 seconds better set it
explicitly to 120 seconds from both Broker and Client side.

"xbhanu
[via ActiveMQ]" <ml-node+s2283324n4675926...@n4.nabble.com>

01/02/2014 05:17 PM

Prashant
Kumar41/India/IBM@IBMIN,

cc

Subject
Re:
Inactivity Monitor

So, I were to increase it this would require me to specify
maxInactivityDuration at broker side as well as client side? I mean If
I specify a value say 120 seconds on broker side and do not specify anything
on the client side while connecting to broker, will that make the configuration
to 120 seconds ?

Thanks,
Bhanu

If you reply to this email, your message
will be added to the discussion below:
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Inactivity-Monitor-tp4672969p4675926.html

To unsubscribe from Inactivity Monitor,
click