Hi to all,
I'm not very satisfy by documentation that is fournished with activeMq-CMS
project, to understand how I can do with a Queue and Topic. I well know what
happen when I use a queue...but I don't know what happen when I use a TOPIC.
I need a clear explaination and some examples, tipical applications....
When i try to monitoring a queue in the broker, I can see what happens to
them, he stays in the server broker until a consumer is not connected with
the server broker and after a new consumer connection is consumed and
deleted. But what happen to a Topic?
Best Reguards
Marco