I have some consumers, each one has a unique queue on broker. Every message
will be send to each consumer,which means I will send the same message to
every existing queue on broker. And I use individual ack mode because I want
client app do some work to process the msg before ack it. And I want
persistent delivery mode.
   So naturally I use durable pub/sub at first, but this mode do not support
individual ack mode. so I simply make every consumer has their own queue on
broker.
   Here is the problem : if one message is acked by one consumer, I want
other consumers won't receive that message the next time they connect to the
broker. I find no api in NMS(I am using c#) that could help , so I am kind
of out of any idea, and come up with the IKVM/JMX solution.
    Is there any simple way that would help ?