I think you are correct that there is something rogue out there not using
the connection pool and making it's own connection. It occurred to me that
if you use the Camel ActiveMQ component that by default it connects to
localhost over Openwire. So it probably means that someone screwed up their
camel route and didn't use the connection pool and it's working due to
defaults, not due to correct setup.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com