Hi to all,
I'm tryng to implement different kind of GUIs (producer and consumer), and I
have some problem with them, expecially in the Consumer side.
So I decided to start with the examples downloaded from the site to verifify
if there are the same problems, and the response is: AFFERMATIVE.
This message error accure when I try to execute in VS2012 the example
main.cpp of the folder "examples" downloaded from ActiveMq site:

First-chance exception at 0x7736C41F in test_producer.exe: Microsoft C++
exception:   decaf::util::NoSuchElementException at memory location
0x02DEF398.

Some suggestions??