Yeah; if producer and consumer both use the same kind of destination (both
queue or both topic) and they use the same name then there's no need for
camel / virtual destinations.

Note in activemq you usually don't need to define queue/topic objects;
creating a producer / consumer is enough

--
James
-------

Email: jstra...@redhat.com