On 02/10/2014 06:27 AM, cecchinoSMI wrote:
Hi to all,
I'm trying  to design GUI applications with VisualStudio2012 to test my
Producer and Consumer  activeMq CMS libraries.
To explain my problem I attached, some pictures and code.
I'm using:
-ActiveMq cpp library 3.8.1
-Apache ActiveMq 5.8.0
-Visual Studio 2012

this is a part of the code of the window form (GUIClient.h):
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4677683/form.jpg>
System is ambiguous

the same think accours for the header file functionsGUI.h:
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4677683/function.jpg>
Message is ambiguous

To use the Windows Form Application I choosen in my project properties:
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4677683/subsystem.jpg>

So...there is a possibility to solve this problem of ambiguity between cms
libraries and windows libraries?