have installed activemq and connected it to mysql - I can see three new
activemq tables created by activemq in mysql. I then run a test program to
put persistent messages onto the Q - however they do not show up in queries
of the mysql database. Do I have to do some specific configuration for the
the specific Q used or will activemq use mysql for all Q's once I set the
configuration to mysql?

I am using the code from here activemq.apache.org/hello-world, except I
changed the type to PERSISTENT messages