I just wanted to add that when I am not using replication it works swimmingly.

But I'd really like to get replication working today. It is the main reason for the upgrade for me.

On 2014-03-25 17:15:18 +0000, Claus Ibsen said:

There has been numerous fixes and improves for leveldb on the 5.10
branch. So you may want to try building from latest source code and
try with a SNAPSHOT of 5.10.

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Oleg Dulin <oleg.du...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am running a similar test.

Replicated LevelDB, 3 Zookepers, 3 AMQ brokers with local_mem sync, I am
publishing messages on a queue using one thread, and taking them off that
queue on another thread.

Performance is abysmal, 1700 messages or so go out pretty quick, but then it
pauses every 50 messages or so.

The settings are mostly taken from the sample Replicated LevelDB
configuration.

What gives ?

Any input is greatly appreciated.