Hi,

I have some doubts, regarding Apache ActiveMQ configuration,

1) Whenever the disk store(for persistent messages) that i mentioned in
activemq.xml file exceeds, by producer flow control my producer is got
blocked from sending more messages, but consumer received all the messages,
still unable to send any message!! when this space will be available, so
that producer can send more messages?? Is there any way to flush the store?

2) How to find out the message size of JMS messages?
3) Main memory for Broker in activemq script mentioned as 1G(max : JVM
heapsize), Can i specify more that that in <memoryUsage> tag in
activemq.xml file? But while running the activemq script it will take
-Xmax1G right? will it can be override ?

4) what is the maximum limit of memoryUsate, diskUsage, tempUsage  for the
broker

Regards,
Ratheesh k v