In our system message consumers come and go over time, some long-lived and
some short.  All msgs are non-persistent.

We need all clients to connect to the same broker; if that broker goes down
all clients must connect to the same secondary broker, and so on.

Is this the way to go?
failover:(tcp://primary:61616,tcp://secondary:61617)?randomize=false

I had hoped to use multicast so we could have brokers come and go into the
cluster (take one down for maintenance, add one for additional redundancy,
etc) without updating client connection urls.  But I do not see how I can
force all clients to switch servers in lockstep using multicast.

Thanks for any tips.