I have a client application that use the REST API, and by default is
specifies a clientId parameter on the URL. When my client terminates
abruptly without a request having the "&action=unsubscribe" parameter, then
a consumer can be orphaned on the server/broker.  Since an orphaned consumer
can cause major trouble, I would like to know how to clean-up orphaned
consumers on the server without having to bounce the server.

I posted this question in the Users forum back on 02Feb2013, but did not get
any replies:
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/How-do-you-close-orphaned-consumers-sometimes-left-when-REST-API-clients-are-killed-tp4662681.html

If anyone knows how to destroy orphaned consumers, please let me know.

Cheers,
Stephen Vincent

-----
Stephen Vincent