Thank you for your reply, so what this means:
"Since there could be a massive number of individual message groups we use
hash buckets rather than the actual JMSXGroupID string"
so I mean if we can use hash then we dont really need to have one consumer
per each id! so there is no need to have large number of destinations. but
as I said the concern is how we can make sure that we dont delay the
messages that are not really have exactly same id but they are in a same
group! they hash is the same basically!
I want to make sure there is no other way before I use the Camel
Thank you again